Monday, June 29, 2015

First Post for Media Literacy (Sumer 2015)

Hi, my name is Brittany. I am using an old blog from a previous course, so don't be alarmed if you see lots of other posts here.

I am a 7th grade geography teacher. We just wrapped up the school year last Friday. It was a good year with a lot of really fun and unique students. I would say that the students I had this past year had more personality and spirit than any students from previous years. Altough the students were great, it was a very loooong year.

So I'm ready to jump into this course and dig right in. I think it will actually be good that I haven't had a break in between, as I'm still in school mode. Once I've finished this course I plan on having a relaxing and lazy summer. I've forgotten what it feels like to not have to live by a never-ending to-do list. I'm envisioning a lot of time spent in the sun with my dog, Sadie.

No comments:

Post a Comment